Published at: 2017-01-13 10:33 | Author: report
An increasing number of investors are shifting their interest to Europe’s non-core retail markets, according to Savills.
The retail investment during the first nine months of 2016 reached €33.3bn in the 15 markets that Savills covers, down 28 percent from the previous year. However, despite the overall drop of total turnover in the UK (-18 percent) and Germany (-46 percent) during this time period, Europe’s non-core markets in contrast have experienced a significant rise in retail investment, Savills writes. These markets include Ireland (223 percent to €1.46bn), Poland (126 percent to €1.4bn) and Italy (119 perce...

Similar Stories:

Profi to open store at Central District 4 Elements in Bucharest
Profi has leased 500 sqm at the Central District 4 Elements project, which is currently un  »
Generali buying Kotva from PSN for CZK 3.5bn
Generali is to acquire Kotva for more than CZK 3.5bn according to media reports. The daily  »
Metro selling off hypermarkets division for €1bn
The German-based retailer Metro is going to sell off its hypermarket division Real to X+Br  »
Exclusivity in retail leases? Prague's two retail outlets battle to a draw
A conflict going back three years between Prague's two outlet malls has been decided  »
When it comes to the development of smartphone apps for the retail sector, most of the act   »
Rumors that Tesco is on the way out of Poland are certainly nothing new, but another Briti   »
You’ve been expanding your portfolio as quickly as possible. How are you using the incre   »
In a deal that’s reportedly still being finalized, Jeronimo Martins and Auchan will take   »