Commercial supply in Romania up 28% last year

Commercial supply in Romania up 28% last year

Published at: 2019-03-05 10:03 | Author: CIJ Romania
Commercial supply increased by 115,000 sqm in Romania last year, up 28 percent from 2017, according to the latest data published by CBRE. Most of the new supply was delivered in small and medium-sized commercial parks. The country’s total supply of modern commercial space has now reached 3.6 million sqm, of which 32 percent is located in Bucharest, while the remaining 68 percent is spread among regional cities. About 270,000 sqm of new commercial space is in the 2019 pipeline, with 11 percent to be delivered in Bucharest, according to CBRE.

Similar Stories:

Robot seeks location in Bosnia for new shopping center
The Bosnian based company Robot is in discussions with officials in the northeastern Bosni  »
DM opens store at BBI Center in Sarajevo
Bosnia & Herzegovina  ♦  DM opens store at BBI Center in Sarajevo
German retailer DM-drogerie markt opened a new store at the BBI Center in Sarajevo. The ne  »
Stokrotka opens store in Sukcesja
Stokrotka has opened a 1,100 sqm store at the Sukcesja shopping center in Łódź. The gro  »
European retail park floorspace increases by 2.2% in 2018
European retail park floorspace increased by 2.2 percent to 50.1 million sqm in 2018, with  »
When it comes to the development of smartphone apps for the retail sector, most of the act   »
Rumors that Tesco is on the way out of Poland are certainly nothing new, but another Briti   »
You’ve been expanding your portfolio as quickly as possible. How are you using the incre   »
In a deal that’s reportedly still being finalized, Jeronimo Martins and Auchan will take   »