As part of the Verde Slaný project, 41 energy-efficient apartments are being built

by   CIJ News iDesk III
2023-03-09   15:41
/uploads/posts/36ee6748a34743c2d49fcbfb33c18ebf86e4eea5/images/1608802264.jpg

Construction of the Verde Slaný residential project has begun in the royal town of Slaný. The entire complex will be built in several stages on the site of the former Benar cotton spinning mill in the immediate vicinity of the revitalised Kumpán Garden. The estimated investment for the entire project is over CZK 1 billion with the planned construction of more than 220 new flats.

F&S Invest, an established group that has previously developed the Borovský House in Slany and in Drahelčice u Prahy, is behind the construction of five stages of the Na Malé Růži residential area, where over 220 families have already found their new homes. The company's activity is a significant contribution to the revitalisation of the whole area, which will come to life after several decades and will acquire a completely new character with the construction of flats.

While many development companies are currently waiting, new flats are literally springing up on the construction site in Slane before our eyes. A total of 41 flats in energy class B designed for living with layouts ranging from 1 + kk to 3 + kk and prices from CZK 3,600,000 will be constructed in three non-contiguous apartment buildings within the first phase.

Financing of the project construction is secured by a loan from Česká spořitelna. Cooperation with a renowned financial institution not only guarantees the successful completion of the project construction, but also very favourable financing conditions for the future owners of the flats. They consist in the deposit of only 10% of the purchase price now and the remaining 90% after the completion of construction, which is planned for the last quarter of 2024. The apartments are suitable both for own housing and as a prospective investment with the assumption of future appreciation.

"Already during the preparation of the project, we emphasized energy efficiency and the assumption of economical housing, for which future costs can be optimized," explains F&S Invest Managing Director Ing. arch. Radka Maximovičová. The apartment buildings are built using VAPIS masonry, which has exceptionally good insulation and acoustic properties. Each apartment sold has a front garden, balcony or terrace and the price also includes an outdoor parking space and a practical cubicle on the floor of the apartment. The project also retains its intended intimate character. Thus, there are a maximum of 14 apartments in each of the three entrances and a maximum of 3 residential units on all floors.

"On the occasion of the launch of the property sales, we are offering the first new owners a second parking space included in the price for selected apartments. At the same time, for selected 2+kk units, we allow the buyers to convert the apartment to a 3+kk layout by dividing the living room with a partition, which creates a separate space that can be used, for example, as a study or an additional bedroom. This modification on request in the form of a client's change is not yet charged, but it is limited in time, as construction work continues at a very brisk pace," Radka Maximovičová emphasizes that the developer is currently offering several actions that will not be available later.

The Verde Slaný project is part of the overall revitalisation of the site of the former Benar cotton spinning mill, which started last year with the complete reconstruction of the adjacent park. The park is now called Kumpánova zahrada and will be open to the public from 1 July 2022. The work included the restoration of greenery, paths, water features, seating and the renovation of the original romantic ruins of the aqueduct. The F&S Invest Group participated in the transformation of the park by transferring the land to the town of Slany free of charge and by drawing up the project documentation.

In the immediate vicinity of the Verde Slaný flats, a pleasant place was created for morning jogging, afternoon strolls with a pram, picnics, coffee or children's games. Other benefits of the location include a nearby swimming pool, and the centre of Slaný is accessible within a few minutes by a pleasant walk. Here, future owners will find all existing amenities, from restaurants to shops to primary and secondary schools. A huge benefit is of course the extremely good accessibility of the capital city, which can be reached from Slany within 20 minutes by car.