Otrokovice plans to sell land for the construction of family houses in the Laziště locality

by   CIJ News iDesk III
2024-06-18   09:49
/uploads/posts/9fbc21513addfea7ac3089a8e37eaf42b8e53e62/images/245014312.png

Otrokovice in the Zlín Region is preparing to sell land for the construction of family houses in the Laziště locality near the Dřevnice River. The town owns 16 plots of land there, which it is gradually filling with basic technical equipment, said Lenka Vaculová, a spokeswoman for the town hall.

"Currently, the construction of water and sewage systems is still underway. The construction of transport structures should start in the autumn," said Mayor Hana Večerková (ANO). The smallest area of the plot is 676 square metres, the largest 1177 metres. An expert's report set the price per square metre of the construction plots at CZK 3,800.

"The minimum asking price will be based on the price of the expert opinion. We do not want to inflate the prices and make them unaffordable for a wider range of residents. Our main interest is to create a new location where people will be able to live well, families with children and people of working age will be able to put down roots. I believe that Laziště will become a pleasant place to live. That is why we will try to prevent speculative land purchases and set up contracts in such a way as to minimize this risk," said the mayor.

The sale of the land should be in the form of establishing the right to build and the future sale of the building plot. "We have been inspired by Veselí nad Moravou, which has successfully solved the sale and development of land in this way in several locations," the mayor said. The buyer will pay 70 per cent of the tendered price at the conclusion of the contract and the remaining 30 per cent after five years for the purchase of the land.

"The aim is that within a maximum of five years from the conclusion of the contracts, family houses will actually be built in the locality and new residents will find a new home there," the spokeswoman said. The sale is expected at the end of the year.

Otrokovice is also building a four-storey apartment building in Hložkova Street. It will offer new housing in ten urban apartments of 2+kk and 1+kk size. This summer, the city will also start construction of Nové Hurdisky, a three-block apartment building with 42 flats for rental housing. The New Hurdiska project will cost around CZK 125 million.

Source: Otrokovice Town Hall and CTK
Image: Google Maps

Switzerland
Albania
Asia
Austria
Belgium
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Bulgaria
Central Europe
China
Croatia
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Europe
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Spain
Hungary
Italy
Kosovo
Latvia
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Moldova
Montenegro
Netherland
North Macedonia
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Russia
Serbia
Slovakia
Slovenia
Sweden
Ukraine
United Kingdom
USA