Polish government wants to adopt an ordinance to extend the restrictions until the end of October
The Polish government plans to extend the restrictions imposed in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic until the end of October, extend the group of people released from quarantine after crossing the border to include parents who implement the court's decision on contact with the child and release from the obligation wearing a mask during exams for fire protection experts, according to the list of legislative and program works of the Council of Ministers.
Adoption of the draft amendment to the regulation of the Council of Ministers on the establishment of certain restrictions, orders and bans in connection with the outbreak of an epidemic is planned for Q3.
The project assume:
1) extension, until October 31, 2021, of the validity of the current restrictions, orders and bans specified in the provisions of the modified normative act;
2) enabling the launch of international passenger rail transport services with crossing the border of the Republic of Poland on the section with Ukraine (i.e. in particular the commissioning of trains by Ukrainian Railways from Kiev - Przemyśl - Kiev);
3) exemption from the obligation to fill in a location card for police officers, border guards and the State Protection Service who perform official duties and persons against whom official duties are performed, e.g. escorted by police officers;
4) introduction of regulations regarding the issuing of the EU digital COVID certificate to a person who has been vaccinated against COVID-19 outside the territory of the Republic of Poland with a vaccine admitted to trading in the European Union;
5) clarifying the provisions on the use of the EU digital COVID certificate in the context of recognizing as equivalent to this certificate the certificates referred to in the Commission (EU) implementing decisions in contacts with Ukraine, North Macedonia and Turkey;
6) clarification of the provision on the exemption from the obligation to undergo quarantine after crossing the border with Poland of a participant of an international conference organized on the territory of Poland by a state or local government institution);
7) extension of the catalog of entities that are exempt from the obligation to undergo quarantine after crossing the border to include persons who implement a valid court decision or an agreement concluded before the court establishing contacts with a minor child who stays in a country other than the parent's place of residence;
8) extension of the catalog of situations to which the injunction to cover the mouth and nose does not apply - with examinations for persons applying for the right to practice the profession of fire safety appraiser and tests for fire safety appraisers.