Romania is no longer in the state of alert
The state of alert in Romania ended on Wednesday, March 9, so all the restrictive measures were eliminated, announced the Minister of Health, Alexandru Rafila.
With the end of the alert state:
• The use of the mask in outdoor and indoor spaces is no longer mandatory, but is recommended;
• There are no limits on access to various public spaces, such as commercial spaces, public catering institutions, public institutions;
• There are no limits on the schedule;
• The PLF passenger location certificate will no longer be required;
• The COVID electronic certificate will no longer be required upon entry into the country;